The Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce’s Member Discount Program offers you and your company discounts on many products and services. Members participating in the program save an average of $1,200 per year.
The Greater Raleigh Chamber Member Discount Committee has specifically chosen these companies as excellent business partners that will guarantee you special discounts on their products and services.
For more information on the Chamber's discount programs, contact Sarah Gaskill at 919.664.7034.
To participate in any of the discounts, contact the company directly. Tell them you are a member of the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce and that you want more information on their special discounts for members.
Scroll down to read more.
Save up to 25 percent on Lenovo PCs!
Lenovo, a global leader in the PC market invites you to take advantage of great deals across its entire line of cutting-edge, reliable, high-quality PC products. These include the award winning ThinkPad® notebook, the highly acclaimed IdeaPad multimedia notebooks, innovative IdeaCentre and ThinkCentre™ desktops, along with a wide array of computing accessories.
As a Greater Raleigh Chamber member here is how your company and employees can enjoy big savings with Lenovo through discounted Web pricing:
- Free ground shipping is available on all Web orders.
- Best Price Guarantee (in comparison to what is on Lenovo.com)
- 21 day return policy (subject to terms and conditions)
- Remember to visit the website often, as special time limited eCoupons are provided frequently!
- Lenovo has the right to limit quantities of five (5) systems per individual customer order.
Call 1.800.426.7235, option 1, ext. 2242, or click here to experience the Lenovo difference!
As a member of the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce, you now have the group purchasing power of more than 2,000 businesses. We all know that large companies can obtain better prices and services by leveraging their high-volume purchasing power to demand better deals. By taking advantage of our Office Depot SmartBuys program, so can you!
- Receive the best possible discount on more than 150 of the most frequently purchased items.
- Receive an additional 10 percent discount off of Web prices for any other office supply needs.*
- Members have three easy ways to order: phone, Internet, and in-store by registering your personal or business credit card.
If you don’t already have an Office Depot business account, call Taufiki Lee at 919.348.6775 or click here to join the program. If you already have a business account, please contact your account rep to discuss enrolling into this program and save even more.
Ask about our new catalog The Greener Office, which contains items to help reduce carbon emissions, recycling waste, and using recycled products.
*Excluding only computers and technology items.
Program Chamber members are now eligible to receive valuable discounts of up to 26 percent on select FedEx® shipping services. There are no costs and no minimum shipping requirements to take advantage of this great member benefit.
Chamber members can save:
- Up to 26 percent on select FedEx Express® services
- Up to 20 percent on select FedEx Express international services
- Up to 12 percent on select FedEx Ground® services
- Up to 10 percent on select FedEx Home Delivery® services
- Up to 20 percent on select FedEx OfficeSM services
Click here and enter passcode GRCC11 to enroll online. If you have additional questions, or call FedEx Advantage Representative at 800.475.6708, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. EST, M-F.
Windstream is an S&P 500 company with communications operations in 23 states. Whether your business needs more Internet bandwidth, new phone equipment, local voice services, or data networking and security, your local sales, engineering, and service professionals from Windstream will deliver you a customized, managed communications solution. New customers receive Chamber discounts and one free month of service with a two or three year contract.
Contact Chamber sales at 919.256.4113 or Thomas.Dunnigan@windstream.com.
WORKER'S COMPENSATION INSURANCE
First Benefits Insurance Company has partnered with the Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce for more than 20 years to provide you with competitive, stable workers’ compensation coverage exclusively in North Carolina. We know North Carolina! We live and work here. FBI’s experienced staff provides professional, yet personal service.
- FBI was created by business owners for business owners. The company focuses on the needs of employers and employees who are ignored by large out-of-state insurance carriers.
- New ventures are considered with experience.
- Several no-cost payment plans and monthly self-reporting for seasonal businesses are offered.
- First Benefits Insurance was designed to lower your workers’ compensation expenses. Providing a safe work environment for your employees is one of the best ways to avoid claims. FBI’s loss control experts will inspect your work environment at no additional cost to you and show you how to eliminate hazardous situations.
If you have an established relationship with your insurance agent, First Benefits Insurance will be happy to contact your current agent to discuss policy needs. FBI will work with you directly, or, if you prefer, FBI can provide you with the name of an agency to contact in your area.
First Benefits Insurance welcomes the opportunity to serve you. For a quote, contact Peg Pirrotta at 1.888.393.2667, ext. 4003.
CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
The Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Infintech to bring members much lower credit card processing rates through combined group buying power. With lower fees across the board, members get the savings that maximize their profits.
Members enrolled in the program will have access to lower fees, utilizing Cost-Plus pricing. This transparent pricing model will expose the true costs for processing electronic payments, thus eliminating the potential for "after-the-fact" rate increases by the processor. The processor rate you're offered through the program will remain the same for the duration of your membership.
Here are just a few of the features you will realize:
- Pre-negotiated rates
- Transparent pricing model
- No unjustified cost increases
- No long-term contracts or cancellation penalties
- Dedicated, live customer service
- Discounts on ancillary products and services
And Infintech is not affiliated with any banks. So if you like doing business with your own bank, so does Infintech. There's no need to make a change.
How much can you save? Click here to learn more. Questions? Contact Matt Valego at Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.590.0752.