Gain Exposure, Increase Sales, and Find the Solutions You Need
Member Marketplace is a feature on the Chamber's website where your company can offer deals, save money, make special requests, and promote your business—for FREE.
- Member Marketplace isn't a "deal of the day" program—you can post as many deals as you want at any time
- You’ll save substantially on products and services you need.
- Deals can be viewed and redeemed by anyone but only offered by chamber members.
- Looking for something specific? Make a request and watch the offers rolls in!
- Share company news and learn about other local businesses by utilizing the status bar.
- There's no online purchasing and no minimum inventory required.
- Each time you offer a deal or use a deal, you'll earn points in a monthly competition for prizes.
- Utilize built-in social media tools to spread the word about your deal.
Promote Your Business
- Share news about your company, introduce new employees, and post links to press releases.
- Advertise your latest deals and market your business to other members.
- Remind others about requests you’ve made.
- Examples of good status updates:
- Added a new deal: $50 for Initial Patient Visit
- We’ll be at the 2013 Business Expo! Come see us!
- Welcome to our newest documentation specialist, John Smith!
- Follow this link to read our latest press release! www.raleighchamber.org
- We’re hiring a marketing specialist. Visit our website to learn more.
Logging In for the First Time
- Click on the bar at the top of www.raleighchamber.org.
- Click “Register.”
- Follow the instructions to register as a member or non-member.
- You will receive an email after you register prompting you to complete the registration process. This email comes from email@example.com, so be on the lookout.
- Please note: only administrators may post deals and status updates. If you’re not sure who the administrator for your company is, contact Sarah Gaskill.
- The Rewards Program is a monthly giveaway to members that have earned the most points by offering and redeeming deals. All that is required for your business to earn points is that you participate by using the system.
- Compete and win: The leaderboard on the right side of the Rewards page keeps track of the community standings for the given month. Additionally, you will receive an update email in the middle of the month with the current standing, along with the top three businesses on the leaderboard.
- Points refresh each month.
- Prizes are given for first, second, and third place and must be redeemed within 60 days.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to getting started and making the most out of this Chamber benefit.
Having looked for a way to help members of the Chamber with special deals, I was excited to see the Chamber roll out Member Marketplace. I immediately took advantage of the opportunity that the Chamber was providing its members. Through this service, Calvert Creative has already signed three contracts with a new client and believe we have entered a long-term business relationship. Member Marketplace is another reason my Chamber membership is well worth the investment.
Contact Sarah Gaskill with any questions.
To ensure Member Marketplace’s optimum performance, please download the latest version of your preferred browser:
Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, or Google Chrome.
If you don't have administrator rights on your computer, click here to install Google Frame.