Gain Exposure, Increase Sales, and Find the Solutions You Need
Member Marketplace is a feature on the Chamber's website where your company can offer deals, save money, make special requests, and promote your business—for FREE.
- Member Marketplace isn't a "deal of the day" program—you can post as many deals as you want at any time
- You’ll save substantially on products and services you need.
- Deals can be viewed and redeemed by anyone but only offered by chamber members.
- Looking for something specific? Make a request and watch the offers rolls in!
- Share company news and learn about other local businesses by utilizing the status bar.
- There's no online purchasing and no minimum inventory required.
- Utilize built-in social media tools to spread the word about your deal.
Promote Your Business
- Share news about your company, introduce new employees, and post links to press releases by clicking the orange "Post to My Social Feed" tab.
- Advertise your latest deals and market your business to other members.
- Remind others about requests you’ve made.
- Examples of good status updates:
- Added a new deal: $50 for Initial Patient Visit
- We’ll be at the 2013 Business Expo! Come see us!
- Welcome to our newest documentation specialist, John Smith!
- Follow this link to read our latest press release! www.raleighchamber.org
- We’re hiring a marketing specialist. Visit our website to learn more.
Logging In for the First Time
- Click on the bar at the top of www.raleighchamber.org.
- Click “Register.”
- Follow the instructions to register as a member or non-member.
- You will receive an email after you register prompting you to complete the registration process. This email comes from email@example.com, so be on the lookout.
- Please note: only administrators may post deals and status updates. If you’re not sure who the administrator for your company is, contact Sarah Gaskill.
Click here for a step-by-step guide to getting started and making the most out of this Chamber benefit.
Having looked for a way to help members of the Chamber with special deals, I was excited to see the Chamber roll out Member Marketplace. I immediately took advantage of the opportunity that the Chamber was providing its members. Through this service, Calvert Creative has already signed three contracts with a new client and believe we have entered a long-term business relationship. Member Marketplace is another reason my Chamber membership is well worth the investment.
Senior Marketing Manager
The Publicus Community
Contact Sarah Gaskill with any questions.